Monday, January 30, 2012

Out with the old..

2012 is shaping up to be an exciting year so far!  My husband and I are getting ready to put our house on the market and hopefully build our own home in Deerfield, WI!

This is exciting and also scary at the same time as I have built up such a wonderful client base in Madison and would be so sad to lose any of my fabulous customers!  I really do form a personal connection with my clients, especially when I have the opportunity to see their children grow and change from session to session.  I would be sad to lose any one of those clients, but have to make a decision for my family that I feel is in their best interest.  Hopefully it is a good decision all around!

That being said, Deerfield, which is only 15 minutes East of Madison, is a great place to raise a family, with excellent schools and a close knit community.  We are very excited and I am even more excited to be adding a separate photography studio with great natural light, as well as a separate entry.  I only hope my customers will find it worth the trip.

In addition to a new studio space, I also just got my brand new computer today which is going to streamline my editing process and make like so much easier!

While we are in the selling process I unfortunately will not be able to take any new appointments other than on location sessions as our house will have to be available for showings.   Once we get settled however I will be able to do sessions at my home studio or on location. 

Thanks again for your business and I am looking forward to capturing many more beautiful moments in my new home studio or at your special location or event!

Sincerely,
Jessica Dunbar
Sweet Pea Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment